Thread: What to do if I had registered wrong domain name

What to do if I had registered wrong domain name

What can be done some if we had registered a wrong domain name. I am trying to find some solution for the same. I am not able to locate any information. I had done a spelling mistake in the domain name registration. And after that I am not able to fix it. Is there a way through which I can fix it and make it work. I had tried a number of time to contact the hosting provider who says that it cannot be changed. What can I do.

Re: What to do if I had registered wrong domain name

There is nothing you can do. Once you had done a mistake in the domain name you get the issue. You cannot modify the same. You have wasted your money. You have to get a new one. So here just do this. Keep that domain aside and then get a new one. And work on that. Just assume that you had not registered that. You have to forget it. I had done this before and yet I am not having any clue to get it fixed.

Re: What to do if I had registered wrong domain name

A domain name is registered by you. You have to take care while doing the same. Always type the right spelling and then make changes. I always keep the website address written on a page. I take that from the client and then only I use that for the registration purpose. Because here once you are done with any mistake you cannot fix that. This is a kind of one way process and you cannot resolve it. You have to simply register that carefully.