Thread: Which is the best free web hosting provider

Which is the best free web hosting provider

I am looking for a good free web hosting provider. I have something to test. Now I can go for a server but I am not really sure about the same. I am in need of a free server that I can use up for project work. I had seen many online but the registration part there is confusing. Also I had seen people are adding lots of ads on the same. I do not want that. I just want to startup a site that can be used to install different scripts and then discontinued when required.

Re: Which is the best free web hosting provider

There are ample of them but you have to check till what time it is free. There can be issue if you simply buy a domain and that get discontinued after 6 month or a year. It is essential that you must check the tenure. Now there is one called as 000webhost. They give you free web hosting service. You can use and host your site on the same for the entire year. And many of these hosting provide also charge you less when it is time for renewal.

Re: Which is the best free web hosting provider

If you are looking for a budget hosting then it is essential that you must try for some good web hosting provider. I had seen in many cheap web hosting you wont get a long term solution. It is necessary that you must check what you want. And then go with the service. If you go with a free hosting support then there are many server that does not offer you script installation. Like you wont get option to install WordPress or any other stuff.