Thread: Adobe Flash update stuck at 75% on Windows 8.1

Adobe Flash update stuck at 75% on Windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 update has screwed up my system. As per the update details it is going to add some good features and also it is going to boost the output. But things are reverse here. The system is getting more slower and is not working well. I need a bit help here through which I can resolve the issue. I am trying to add flash player. It stuck on 75% and not moving ahead. I am having a fairly good internet speed which means it is going to work well. But it is not.

Re: Adobe Flash update stuck at 75% on Windows 8.1

You can download that from internet and install it. I am talking about offline downloader. When you install adobe flash directly through site then it add a tiny downloader. Which update the same in your system. But sometime it stuck due to various reason. It can be damage or your net speed is fluctuating. So all you have to do is arrange a offline downloader and install that. It will fix the issue. Try to reboot your pc and run the setup back again.

Just remove any existing version of flash installed in your system. Uninstall the same and then try to add the fresh one back again. This would be easier for you to resolve the issue. You can go in control panel > uninstall program and from there just remove the old updates and install the new one. Download another setup file and try that. I am quiet sure that will work. There can be some issue with your existing setup which is not working.

Restart your pc and boot it in safe mode. The procedure is same here. Upon restart hit the F8 button to enter safe mode. In that you have to choose the file that you want to install. Choose the setup files and then run the same in your system. It will work well on safe mode. In normal mode there are chances that your security application or any third part software is causing the issue. While in normal mode it will work fine.