Thread: Outlook crashing after installation of free games

Outlook crashing after installation of free games

I am not able to open outlook. It is crashing when I started it, or when i was trying to execute any task. It was working fine a few days ago, I went for an outing for a week, and I have given my laptop to my cousin, he downloaded some games and application, when I returned I was not able to open my outlook, it is also freezing. I am not able to read my important emails. I need to recover it as soon as possible as it contain some important mails.

Re: Outlook crashing after installation of free games

In order to troubleshoot the crashes you need to first run the outlook product stability diagnostic tool. As it will temporarily stops the addons extensions and examine and report known problems. After that you need to run the office configuration analyzer tool. This tools are good enough to resolve the issue automatically. But if this does not work then you need to find out here what is creating a problem, if you are able to identify then you can work on the same. And fix this outlook crashing.

Re: Outlook crashing after installation of free games

For instance you can try checking out your important mails online. And then you can try out running system restore. If still you are not able to recover you problem you can go ahead with updating it latest updates.You can also use some command line switches, such as /clean reminders switch which helps to clear and regenerate reminders. Starting the outlook in safe mode will also helps you a lot, as safe mode uses default configuration rather than customized.