Thread: What is the right way to promote my blog

What is the right way to promote my blog

I want some way to find out what is the right way to promote a blog. I have a few project in which I have to increase a blogs traffic by promoting it. But I am not sure how to start. I am planing to begin with Facebook. Where people will be part of my blog and they can help me to promote the same. This blog is based on lifestyle. I hope I can attract a good amount of traffic through that. But I do not want to flood things. Rather I will go with a slow but simple and effective method.

Re: What is the right way to promote my blog

Targeting social media is a good option. Because here you have simple way to build a community. Start with a few people first and see how much they can help you. Then you can try some other methods. For your blog the first important thing is to simply make your blog popular by adding more and more fresh content. Add some useful information on your site and let people take benefit. Then they will automatically start liking your site and will visit back again.

Blog promotion is entirely a different thing. Here you are talking about promoting your site on the web through different means. Obviously there is nothing powerful than social networking. You have Facebook and twitter to use the same. This too sites are powerful and great enough to give you constant traffic outflow. But it is necessary that you manage your page smartly so that you can get what you are looking for. Do not stick outdated methods of promotion.

Always keep things easy to share. That means your blog must have a few social networking icons on a page. So that if anyone like your post can instantly share that with anyone they want. And it must be simple to use. You can go with a good seo based theme which is fast and great enough to use and customize. Add all your important social networking links on the same and encourage people to share the same with others.

One thing you can do is when you are done with updating content on your site you can share them on your favorite social networking site. Like Facebook and twitter are the main one. There are others also like pin interest, rss and Google plus. It is necessary that you must simply take care about each and everything. Your motive is to build a strong community of people who are connected with you and are looking for help. And you can guide them easily.

When you are sharing your blogs on social networking sites it is good to go slow. Do not just flood your page with tons of blogs. This can cause issue. Always update your most important articles and try to promote them effectively. This will be easier. Then you can try to go with various other techniques. Like you can go for Google adwords. This is another great way of promoting your site and making it popular on the web.