Thread: Can multiple social media account help in site traffic

Can multiple social media account help in site traffic

I want a bit advice on using multiple social media for boosting site traffic. I have a few sites which are entirely new. I had seen on few articles that you can boost the traffic by updating the site articles on social media regularly. I am not really aware about doing this thing. I want a bit help to find out how to manage this things. I have a tool called as Hootsuite through which I can update articles on various social media site instantly. Is it good to do this.

Re: Can multiple social media account help in site traffic

You can do that but on a low level. It is not right to flood your social media page with unlimited article updates. That will cause a bit issue while managing. When there is too much traffic from this site they are counted as spam. You must not use this for new site. First add some good quality content for the starting time and then post your article son social media changes. But only one or two. Maintain a good frequency. Do not try to keep on posting that will is not good.

Re: Can multiple social media account help in site traffic

I am using hootsuite. This app is really awesome when it comes to management of social media. I have a few blog that I update through this on different social media platform. It makes your job really easier. Because here you just have to keep on updating stuff and your work is done. It is right adding too many things at the same time can cause problem. You must update limited stuff so that your site can gain reputation slowly.