Thread: New Firefox version turned off all addons

New Firefox version turned off all addons

I got a update notification of Firefox web browser on my system. I updated that and after installation it turned off all my addons. I have IDM installed with a epub reader and a pdf printer. I also has a addons for scanning files and saving the entire web page in pdf. None of this are working. Except a video downloader. Which allow me to download files. How can I restore the old version back again and enable all my addons.

Re: New Firefox version turned off all addons

Looks like none of this addons are compatible with your browse due to which you are facing the issue. You have to use the new browser or you can simply remove it and install the old one back again. When you uninstall untick on removing your personalization settings. And after adding the old version you will get a popup for update then ignore the same. You can use the old version. You just have to turn auto update also.

Re: New Firefox version turned off all addons

This kind of issue appear when the addons are not compatible with new version. When you are not having a upgraded version for those addon you get the error. You have to find the latest updates for those addon also and they will start working. Or else they will remain disabled. There is one more thing you can do. You can just download those addon one by one and re-install them. If they are not compatible then you will get error.