Thread: Converting a damage mail to word file through pdf

Converting a damage mail to word file through pdf

I got a some information in a email. It is a receipt for payment I had done. But when I open them in Internet Explorer they appear as text. I got a old one which was a copy and after 5 days I got the actual copy. The old one is viewed properly in tabular format. It has proper borders and it looks like proper invoice. But the new one that I got is only text. There are not columns and rows. So I want to edit that file in word. I can print a pdf file and then try that. But it is not working.

Re: Converting a damage mail to word file through pdf

First of all you have to check that the mail is in proper format. Even if you try print that in pdf you wont get the actual output. You will get the same text based layout. You have to try different browser here. Like Firefox or Chrome. Just open the mail in that and see whether it is properly constructed or not. Then you can print that in pdf and convert it to a word file using a pdf to word convertor. That will do the job.

Re: Converting a damage mail to word file through pdf

I had got this issue long back on yahoo. When I receive a few documents from university. Those were scrambled text. I tried to open them in different browser but still the output was not proper. It was due to some damage css issue. I asked for the file back again and got the same. But this was proper now. Sometime the mail itself has a problem and you cannot resolve it through conversion or through printing it in pdf. Ask for a new copy.