Thread: commenting on youtube automatically marked as spam

commenting on youtube automatically marked as spam

I dont know why all my comments are marked as spam. I have never broken any rules but still whenever I make any comment on any video on youtube then it will be displayed properly, but when I am logged out and check my comment then it is marked as spam? I have never abused or used any inflamatory message in my comment but still it is flagged? Is there any good reason why this is happening? Thanks

Re: commenting on youtube automatically marked as spam

On youtube, any people who are seeing your comment can mark anything like spam or hate speech, etc. Most of the times, comments that disagree with the host are marked as spam. The video uploaders on youtube also set their account to automatically pick out the spam comment or if someone who trolls alot then their comment is marked as spam automatically no matter how many times they write and on any youtube videos. Many people suffer from it so you dont have to take it personally.

I think that the youtube comment system is totally a crap. When you try to copy and paste any comment from any other website then it will come up as a spam as well. Also, when your comment matches to someone eles's comment then it is also marked as spam. Most of the time, on my videos also, genuine comments from users who are asking some questions or need some help, their comment also goes in spam and I have to remove them from the spam filters.

I dont think youtube is ever going to disable their spam filter. I do agree that they will have to improve their commenting system which are automatically getting marked as spam. I dont know if this will work or not, but still if you want then once you have commented on any youtube video then try to press on the vote UP (thumbs up) button to avoid getting your comment marked as spam. If any comment is marked as spam then the youtube uploader also has the rights to unmark it.