Thread: Firefox addon to increase the volume of a video

Firefox addon to increase the volume of a video

Is there a addon available for Firefox that can help me to increase the volume of a video. I am trying to stream a few videos online which are based on university lecture. But the audio in that is very low. I am using my mobile headphones. I want some addon through which I can increase the audio more. I had tried to do that through a third party audio software but it is not working. I just want to increase the audio a bit so that I can understand the video.

Re: Firefox addon to increase the volume of a video

The problem can be with the media. You can use windows volume manager to increase the audio. There is a separate slider available for flash. For that you have to click on the volume icon in system tray and then you have to click on volume mixer There you can see Firefox or flash. Increase the slider to maximum. You can increase the volume by right clicking on the video and choose settings. There is a volume slider available.

Re: Firefox addon to increase the volume of a video

There is one addon that can help you to increase the volume. Here the addon uses your internal media player to play the video files. The name of addon is WildFox Audio Add-On. Just add this in your web browser and check on. I am quiet sure this will help you. You can also try to stream music directly in the vlc player. You have to provide the complete address. And then through that you can try to increase the volume.