Thread: Not able to use Facebook on Firefox 29.0.1

Not able to use Facebook on Firefox 29.0.1

I am having a bit issue with playing games on Facebook. Also this thing takes a really long time to load. I had tried many ways of fixing the same but it is not working. What should I do here. Sometime the Facebook page is just stucked on loading and does not move ahead. I think there is a bit issue in the atleast version of Firefox. It use to work well on the old version. And when it loads, I am unable to launch games. What should I do.

Re: Not able to use Facebook on Firefox 29.0.1

For the games the issue is with flash plugins. You have to modify the flash player settings for that. Before that you can try re-installing it and I am sure this will help. Do this go on Facebook or on any game that has flash support. Right click on that and choose global settings. Then click on Storage tab. In that you have to click on Local storage settings by site. Now choose here facebook.com. And allow the site to use local storage. That's it.

If you are having connectivity problem then try to check your internet connection. It might be having problem with the site. And if you are trying to open the site in your office or any other workplace then at most of the location this site is blocked from the router itself. Try to clear the browser cookies and cache and then test back. You can also reset the browser settings from a about:config. But if nothing works then I think you must switch your browser.

It can be due to lack of proper flash and java files due to which you are getting the issue. It is good to re-install the browser back again.That will help you to resolve the problem you are facing. Clearing the cache and history is not going to help you much. So best re-install the browser. Just for testing purpose it also good if you can switch the browser and see whether Facebook is working on that or not.