Thread: Looking for best bug tracker for website development

Looking for best bug tracker for website development

I am learning website development. I had seen a number of time there are quiet few changes in the site and they generate new bugs. I am using a basic notepad file to track the same. I want a good bug tracker software that can help me to manage my site issues more effectively. Many things are skipped when I use the notepad file. I am bit stuck with the same. Many bugs are skipped and later came into my mind. I want a tool that can make thing simple at one place.

Re: Looking for best bug tracker for website development

There are various trackers available. It is a very good habit to use bug tracker. Many developers does not care about this. Bug trackers are advance tools which are organized to give you impressive way of managing your site. There are few paid and few free. BugHerd is one of them. It is very advance and designed for professional usage. You can track your bugs in it and also manage the same effectively. Just test it.

Re: Looking for best bug tracker for website development

If you need a good tool to start then you can try Bugzilla. It is free for download. You can add this and test out how it works. There is one more called as MantisBT. It is a web based tracking utility that can help you to have amazing output and you can also manage your bugs quiet effectively. It is a paid tool. You can visit the official site and test it by signing up for a demo. It will help you to manage your bugs more effectively.