Thread: Unable to increase the size of YouTube video on Opera

Unable to increase the size of YouTube video on Opera

I am using Opera and I am not able to increase the YouTube video size. Also when I try to make it full screen it is not working. I had tried to restart the browser, open video in new tab but it is not working. The video is just stuck to its tiny size. I am not able to change the video resolution also. All buttons are grayed out. But when I open the same video on my tablet it works well there.

Re: Unable to increase the size of YouTube video on Opera

It is a browser problem. To run YouTube videos you need flash. In your case the flash is either broken or it is outdated. You have to find the latest updates online and check back. After installing the new version I am sure this will work and you will be able to modify the video screen size. You can download that from adobe.com. Just update it and post back. If it does not work then you might have to switch the browser.

I was having a bit different issue but similar to yours. First the YouTube was complete dead. Most of its buttons were not working. I constantly receive popup about latest flash updates on the browser even after when there is a new version installed. Updating flash did not helped much. I switched to Firefox and it worked. You have to check the same thing. Just change the browser and test.

It is a browser problem. You have to check that your system has the latest java version. You can do that by vising the official website. Download the java plugin and see that there is the latest version installed on the system. Just update that and then try to check the videos again. If it is not working then you have to switch the browser. It will work on another browsers like Firefox or Chrome.