Thread: Green color flash when skipping a video on Youtube

Green color flash when skipping a video on Youtube

Whenever I skip a video I see a complete green color screen and then there is pixelation. Then the video resume back to normal after 10seconds. It is bit annoying when I have to skip a part. The audio works well in the background but the video is not proper. Is there anyone who is getting the same kind of problem. I want a bit help on the same. I had tried to exist the browser and start it again but the issue is still constant.

Re: Green color flash when skipping a video on Youtube

I think this is a browser issue. You can try using Chrome or any other. The current browser that you are using is not proper and giving you that problem. Just change it and see. I am also using YouTube and there is no issue at all. It works fine. If you are using Firefox and getting the issue then just reset the settings and check back. You can do that from the help section. And if nothing work re-install the browser back.

It is a flash problem. You have to re-install it. Your flash update is not proper. There can be two possible reason. First either you are using a very outdated version of flash or it is broken. Re-installation will simply fix the issue. You can go on the official website and download the latest version. Install it and done. Then check the YouTube videos back again. I am sure that will resolve the issue and it will start working.

A few days before I was also getting the same issue. The screen goes black and sometime there is a greenish color. After updating flash also I was getting a update notification. I scanned my system with Malwarebytes Anti-malware and it worked. There was some toolbars who had malware and were causing the issue. The antivirus detected the same and wiped it out and things worked really fine.