Thread: How to share content with encryption on internet

How to share content with encryption on internet

I need some solution through which I can share my files but they must be encrypted. I am unable to find any service. Google Drive does not gives any kind of encryption type of stuff. What about OneDrive or 4Shared. I am ready to pay if there is any service.I have few documents which I want to keep secured web . But on the same hand I want powerful encryption solution. I am not going to keep it on a common server.

Re: How to share content with encryption on internet

The only best service is SpiderOak. They give you a 2GB free space online. You can start with that and when you think you need more you can pay for the service and buy additional space. I am using SpiderOak from long time and this are really trusted solution. You can share your files with other and lock the files with powerful encryption. The file is not accessible to anyone. Just test the service and checkout. That would help.

I am using Google Drive. It is because it works fast and download speed is good on that. What I do, I archive the files in a rar folder and add a password on the same. That makes it impossible for anyone to access. In this way I share files and the person who have to download has the password. This is also a good. Google Drive gives you 15GB of storage is quiet high compared to others. And the app is also available on various platform.

Checkout Boxcryptor. It provide you high security solution. You can keep your files on that. I am not sure about the space they offer. But if you are going to use the service for your own-self then it is free. There are different plans available for different people. You can also get a group package where people can share file among them through a unified platform. Just signup the free account and see what things this online service offers.

I also recommend to go with Google Drive. The benefit is the a cloud based support where you can open up different files and edit them in the browser itself. It is quiet easy to use and work on tablet, mobile and on various other platform. In other cloud service you can only store your files. You won't be able to take view or edit them. Google Drive is secure. You can share files through a single link by changing the file permission.

SpiderOak is the best when it comes to encryption. You can buy additional space at a reasonable price. It gives you a powerful encryption solution. You can saver your files on different places. It has a desktop client through which you can sync your files. Those will be automatically updated online. You can also make change and decrypt as per your need. I am sure this will be the best. 2Gb space is quiet enough for storing office documents.

I am using OneDrive. This was shared drive before. OneDrive is easy to use. Anyone can figure out how it works. One can upload files and download them instantly. I think most of this cloud service providers are using a good amount web security. You can keep files online and they are not leaked. You can trust any popular cloud service provider. You will get ample of security on it. You just have to take care from your end.

iDrive is another service which gives you 256bit encryption. The file you are sharing on the cloud is secure and it is not accessible to anyone. I will recommend you to go with this. It works really well when it comes to file sharing. You can download the desktop app also. For application like SpiderOak you have to use the same pc for decryption purpose. Or else it will not work at all. Sometime encryption can create problem.