Thread: All files corrupt while downloading on IE 11

All files corrupt while downloading on IE 11

Whenever I download files from my email or from any download side they are damage. Almost all are corrupt and I am unable to use them. I had tried many ways to fix the problem but it is not working. It looks some kind of serious virus problem. I am using a MSE only. It is not detecting anything. What should I do to fix this issue. I am getting damage file error each time when I open it from the download folder.

Re: All files corrupt while downloading on IE 11

Yes it is a virus issue. Your files are not properly downloaded. You can try installing some other antivirus. Download Kaspersky. You can get a trail version with all features. Just update it and scan your pc with that. I am quiet sure this will be enough to fix the problem. You can simply scan your pc through that under safe mode. It will restore your old settings back and I hope that will be enough to fix the problem.

Scanning in save mode is not going to help much. It is better if you can use a bootable antivirus scanner. There are ample of solution available on the web. Just download a iso file of any good antivirals software and make a cd out of that. Then scan your system through that. This will be far more effective compared to scanning in safe mode. You can download any bootable media by popular antivirus which comes with all updates.

Did you tried checking some other web browser. There are ample of them available. Like test the same thing on Firefox and see what output you are getting. If the files are damage then you have to format your system. But if not then the problem is only limited to Internet Explorer. You can try re-installing the web browser back again and that will be enough to fix the problem.