Thread: How to block domains from Bing search result

How to block domains from Bing search result

Does bing has some settings through which we can omit certain search results. Like if I am searching fro something I am getting one specific domain all the time. I do not want that. I want to see others. The same information is then repeated again and gain. I want some way through which I can block those domain so that Bing can provide other results also. How to do that. I had checked in the settings but unable to find any solution.

Re: How to block domains from Bing search result

I am not sure whether any search engine has that feature. You can filter results on the basis of text or keywords. I had done this on Google. But I am not sure about the domain thing. Most of the search engine gives you very less about search filters. You can add filters to see news or site based on that keyboard, but you cannot something to block. I am also looking for a solution for this. I hope there will be some way.

You are looking for a skip option. And you can do that through Bing. You have to go in Advance Search options for that. You can exclude a web page if you do not want to see that in the search page. I am going to provide you a link below which has full instructions about excluding a result. Go on the link and see the function section. You have to use certain symbol in your search query to avoid a web page. Bing Help.

Advance search option does not look that much effective to me. It still gives the results on the page. I had tried all the search functions here. I am looking for a more effective solution which can help. I hope there will be some settings available through which which we can simply get rid of certain pages from a search result. I am going see the settings once again. I hope there will be some option in that.