Thread: Bing Search Bar not working fine on Internet Explorer 11

Bing Search Bar not working fine on Internet Explorer 11

There is a weird problem in Internet Explorer 11 after installing Bing Search Bar. When I try to delete a search text or url in the browser by hitting backspace key it delete 2 alphabets at a time. I am also having Firefox in which I had not enabled Bing. But in that there is only single deletion. Sometime IE restarts on its own. I am also getting redirection problem. Is the problem associated with Bing or there is a malware in my pc.

Re: Bing Search Bar not working fine on Internet Explorer 11

Can be a virus issue. Scan your system in safe mode and check back. If your existing antivirus is does not give you any information you can try using a third party antivirus. There are ample of them available. You can use Malwarebytes. This is the best anti-malware available I think. It scan your system fast and is capable of removing most complicated malware. Just try this and let me know whether the issue is solved or not.

You can re-install bing bar. You said you are having redirection problem also so that is surely a virus problem. I am also using Bing. But I am using it in Firefox where it works really fine. There is no problem with that. Go in Control Panel > Uninstall a program and from there just remove Bing. Then install it back again. I am sure that will be quiet enough to fix the issue. You can also try resetting the browser settings.

In my case Bing is slow. I am not able to figure out why. I am using it in IE. After adding it the entire browser is also slow. I had tried so many options to fix the problem but nothing looks to be working. I hope there will be some way of fixing this. I am going to install a few windows update and hope that this will improve the browser performance. Internet Explorer is not getting better day by day.