Thread: Unable to send email on Yahoo in Firefox

Unable to send email on Yahoo in Firefox

I am not sure whether I am the only who is facing this problem. I am not able to send email to anyone from Yahoo. Sometime the inbox take really long time to load. This is really weird. This problem started from the day when Yahoo changed its interface. But later on everything was normal. I want a bit help here. When I click on the new mail button it take long time to open. The attachment also upload very slowly.

Re: Unable to send email on Yahoo in Firefox

It is a browser issue. You have to test the same thing in some other browser which will also help. Like in Opera or Chrome. I had faced this problem in start when Yahoo applied it is new interface. It was really slow. Now it is working fine. Sometime the mail box takes time to load but it appear finally. I am not using Firefox, because it is very slow when you are on YouTube. Compared to others Chrome work really fast.

This is a very common problem. Many are facing this. First thing you have to do is download or update the latest version of Firefox on your system. Second install the latest version of JAVA. And then check back. If there are any addons in the browser then turn them off. That will help you to gain a bit speed in the browser. There can be something which is causing the performance issue and you can stop that by resetting the browser settings.

Sometime yahoo is slow but sometime it works really well. I do not think the problem lies with Firefox. It can be with the website. I am using Firefox from really long time and it works quiet well. But for yahoo sometime it slow down. There is just a loading text on the screen. Sometime the inbox take time to load. I don't understand why Yahoo changed its interface. It is not beneficial instead it is slower.