Thread: Unable to run any chrome experiment on my pc

Unable to run any chrome experiment on my pc

I want some help to run Chrome Experiments on my pc. My system has a Core 2 duo processor, 2GB ram and a 512MB of gpu also. I am trying to start chrome experiments but it is not working. At first I thought this was due to background applications. I killed almost all of them.But still the problem is same. I am not able to launch any chrome experiments. I had tried this a number of time but it is not working. I need help for the same.

Re: Unable to run any chrome experiment on my pc

Some chrome experiments require heavy graphic support. Or else it is not going to work. You will keep on getting the same issue. Most of this experiments is not working on system that does not has a gpu. But if you have then it must work. Just re-install chrome once again and check back. If still it is not working then your gpu might not be good enough for running those web based graphics. Re-installing must help.

It is really amazing to have those different effects on the web browser itself. I am also trying to play some but it is not working. I have a gpu. I had updated the video driver which helped a little. There are certain things that are required to run. Also you must kill all the background process for that. If there is anything working in the background can crash the browser. Some of them needs a very high end graphics.

There is no requirement listed on the web about running this chrome experiments. I am searching this from really long time. I am not having gpu, but still I am able to run some. There are few heavy one that fails to work. It is really nice to test new things. And I think there are no other browser which provide this kind of features. Try to update the flash which might help. Because most of the experiments are flash based.