Thread: How to auto-share Youtube videos on Facebook fan page

How to auto-share Youtube videos on Facebook fan page

How to add Youtube video channel directly on Facebook fan page. I am trying to do this from long time but it looks that Facebook does not has any feature like that. I had tried searching in the settings but when I click on that I am getting a Google Plus page. Is there way to add Facebook account in it. There are some third party services which offer me this service but on a monthly payment.

Re: How to auto-share Youtube videos on Facebook fan page

YouTube does not support that thing. I am also trying to find a solution for that. You can add a video to your wall manually. Whenever you have something new just go on your Facebook fan page and add the video. That will be more appropriate. Auto-sharing options are limited here. You can try some third party apps which are available on Facebook. Just try to search YouTube sharing stuff.

It is possible to connect your YouTube account with Facebook and Twitter. You have to go in settings which is under YouTube Channel, not under Google+. There you can find a option add account and you can link your Facebook and twitter account. That's it. Whenever you add a new video they will be auto-shared. But it will go on the wall page of persons account. Not on the fan page.

There is tiny app that can help you to do that. You have add that app on your Facebook account. The name of that application is Cueler YouTube. Just add this and you will get a tab on your Facebook fan page. A YouTube tab where all your videos will be listed. This is the easiest way to auto-share videos from your YouTube channel. Just test and checkout all the settings. I was using this when I was on my last job.

The app will only give you a tab.But it will not post the video on the fan page. There is a separate wall for that. A visitor who is coming on your fan page will have to go in the YouTube section to see what is inside. This is what I did not liked. I had tried to find the settings but this app do not post on the fan page. It is a manual processor. If there a auto-share type of app then it will be really very helpful. I am having many videos which I have to share manually.

I am doing it manually. I already gave up searching for different apps. I found one but that add many unwanted post on my wall. They use it for advertisement purpose. It is better you stick with the manual process because in that you have freedom to add an remove content. And if you are using a third party app then the data is also access by others. Sometime this third party app post content on your page for their benefits.

This feature was available before. But YouTube has just modified its complete UI. I was using this before, there was a option available called as Activity Sharing. Here you can allow stuff on your Facebook account. This was the easiest one. Whatever you do was possible to upload on Facebook. But recently the changes has removed so many things from it due to which sharing things on it is very complicated.

Through some third party app it is possible to post videos on the Facebook profile page. But you cannot post it on the fan page. I had created a separate Facebook account which is linked with the YouTube channel and videos are automatically shared. This is the simplest way. This thing still works but if you rely on third party app then you might loose everything once you remove it. So better stick with the manual method.