Thread: how to connect facebook fan page with youtube

how to connect facebook fan page with youtube

Hello,

I am having a facebook account and recently have created a fan page about all gaming news on facebook. I also have a youtube channel of gaming where I upload all my gaming walkthroughs. Now the problem is that when I am trying to share my youtube videos on facebook then it is giving me permission to connect my facebook account but when I put in my email address then the video shared is displayed on my profile account and not on my fan page that I have created? Can anyone tell me how do I share youtube videos on my facebook fan page and not on my facebook profile account? Thanks

Re: how to connect facebook fan page with youtube

You need to first sign into your Youtube account and then click your username and select Channel. Now open your Facebook fan page on different browser. After that click Edit button next to profile on left side of your Youtube channel page and then click the checkbox next to website if a checkmark is not present. Now go to Facebook fan page and copy its URL. Go to Youtube channel and then click the website text box and then right click the box and select paste. Your facebook fan page url will be shown and then click save changes at the bottom of your Youtube channel page.

I dont think that there is a way to AutoShare a youtube video to a facebook fanpage or group but you can try to feature your Facebook fanpage as a link on your Youtube Channel page. To do that, you have to click Edit button that you can find out at the right hand side of your Channel and then Add a new Link > Title and Url, your facebook link will be copied.

You can try to add StoreYa’s tool called Youtube Tab to your facebook fan page which helps you to integrate your Youtube videos with your facebook fan page. The best part is that you dont require any coding skills to implement this tool on your facebook fan page. With just a minute you will add this new tab to your fan page. But you will need to sign up at their website inorder to use this service.