Thread: Where to find a Chrome youtube uploader plugin

Where to find a Chrome youtube uploader plugin

I have around more than 50 videos to upload on YouTube. Each day I have to add them one by one. I want some way through which I can add all my videos in one place and they will keep on uploading on their own. I need a tiny add-on that I can us on my Google Chrome web browser. Because that is the most easiest way. YouTube does not offer us some kind of ftp stuff through which we can add all are files and backup them also. It is just has as one way service.

Re: Where to find a Chrome youtube uploader plugin

Chrome does not has a plugin for that.You have to do that manually. When you upload a video you can see one more button that says upload more files. Just click on that and navigate to the folder where the file is kept. Then hit Ctrl + A to select all of them once. Click on upload. Leave the browser aside. The file will be uploaded one by one. The next day you can see which was the last upload and continue after that. That is I think a easy way. You do not require to check again and again here.

There are movie editor tools that can help you to upload files automatically on YouTube. I had see one tool from DVDeosoft. There are many free youtube uploaders available. You can use that to simply upload files. That is the most easiest way. When you try to load too much file on the web browser there are chances that it might slow down. So it is better you use a third party program or go with manual upload but only few videos at a time. Too much videos can cause issue.

YouTube does not has any official upload thing. You have to try the manual process. I also have many files to upload. So I just keep then loaded on the site. It is right that youtube must give us some kind of ftp support. Through which we can simply load the amount of files we want. And leave it aside on the upload thing. YouTube is one of the largest video sharing website and they just stick with the regular web browser interface. There are many people who are running their channel on YouTube.