Thread: Is it possible to track complete gmail and picasa activity through Chrome

Is it possible to track complete gmail and picasa activity through Chrome

How to track gmail and picasa activities through Chrome. I hope there will be some feature that can help me to track the activities that are carried out. I am using Yahoo as my secondary email id in it. Each time when I login I get a popup about unauthorized access to my account. And this message simply keeps on increasing. I am not able to find out why this thing is so constant. I tried to find some tool through which I can locate details whether who is trying to access my email. I am also ready to pay for the server.

Re: Is it possible to track complete gmail and picasa activity through Chrome

I am not sure about that. I do not think there is any thing available that through which you can find who are trying to access your gmail and picasa id. You just change your password. Do not use your id on public pc.

There is a option avialable for that. It is called as Account Activity. Google provides you a beta edition of the same through which you can simply get a bit information on the total account activity based on your email and other Google products. You have to first signup for the same and then only it works. For that you have to first go in Gmail. Login in your account and then you have to click on Data Tools. Then at the top side you have to click on Sign up for monthly reports. You will get a email notification for the confirmation of activity. You will also get a link in the email from where you can check the daily report. This is the best way to find out complete account activity.

I had used this thing and it works really work. You get a monthly report about your email and other Google product access. But it does not really give you something in detail. Still this is a good feature to keep a track of your account activity.