Thread: Mozilla Firefox freezes when I open multiple videos on different tabs

Mozilla Firefox freezes when I open multiple videos on different tabs

There is some issue with Firefox in my pc. I am getting a poor browser with really slow output. Whenever I try to open videos in different tab I am constantly getting freezing browser. This use to work well before. Now this issue started appearing. It is a big problem here. Even if I open two videos in two different browser my entire system freezes. The keyboard also does not work nor the mouse cursor moves. I need some help to find the cause behind this problem. I had tried location solution, but nothing works here.

Re: Mozilla Firefox freezes when I open multiple videos on different tabs

Looks like there is some other issue in your pc. It is not associated with the browser. There can be some other thing which is causing the problem. You have to check that first. Go event viewer and test out the complete error log and see what you get in that.

I think this is some kind of virus issue in your system. Your browser freezes the entire system. So it is always better to checkout other stuff. First uninstall Firefox. There can be so me add-on in the browser which is causing the issue. Then re-install it back. Install Process Explorer in your system. This is a nice tool to find out all background services in your system. Just install this and see whether it is able to give you listing of all processes which are working in the back end. You can find suspicious application through the same. It is also good to run a full antivirus scan under safe mode. So that if there is any malware it can be detected and removed. It is one of the fastest way to get rid of issue you are facing.

Run system restore. That will be enough to get rid of the problem you are dealing with. You can select a old system restore date and restore your system on the same. I always do this whenever my system has any problem or bug.