Thread: SkyDrive is unable to Sync images

SkyDrive is unable to Sync images

I am using Skydrive. I had downloaded it for Windows 8. A folder appear in My Computer. I had moved all the images in Skydrive. But I cannot see the files on web. They still lie in Skydrive folder only. I am not able to understand why it is not syncing the images. There are more than 1000 images. Is there a manual settings option available through which I can upload the images. I want to backup those as soon as possible.

Re: SkyDrive is unable to Sync images

Just check your internet connection first. It looks your connection is not stable due to which you are facing issue. Just check the connectivity and retry to upload the images. Most of the time files are automatically synced once moved in the Skydrive folder.

This can be a firewall issue. Try to turn of your antivirus for sometime. All you have to do is right click on the system tray icon of your antivirus and choose turn off or disable. It will ask you the time period. Just choose any and then try back. You can also modify the settings of Skydrive. Right click on the folder and choose settings. In that you can remove tick from let me use skydrive to fetch files. Skydrive will upload all the images whichever you move in Skydrive. Skydrive comes with minimum settings. So there are chances that some issue might lie with the connectivity. You have to turn off firewall also for sometime. There are chances that internal security application is blocking the upload.

Just try to check your skydrive limit. See whether it is full or not. For free account you have certain limit. I think your limit is over due to which the existing images are not completely uploaded. So just login to your web based account and see the limit.