Thread: Note able to open College site on IE 11 Windows 8.1 upgrade

Note able to open College site on IE 11 Windows 8.1 upgrade

After performing Windows 8.1 upgrade on my laptop I am not able to access my college site on Internet Explorer 11. Before this the site was working fine. I am having a login setup, through which I am able to access all online videos. The video work through a third party plugin. I had installed all required stuff but when I am trying to access the same it is not working. I want some help here to make this thing work. I cannot revert back to old windows. I am not able open up any pages.

Re: Note able to open College site on IE 11 Windows 8.1 upgrade

Did you tried to use some other browser to open the website. Like Firefox or Opera. Just download any of this and then try to open the browser. This would be enough to fix the issue.

Internet Explorer is always a buggy browser. It does not work well with all website. I had tried working various websites where it keeps on giving me error and does not work properly. Here you also do not have option to remove it. Download the latest version of IE from web and then run the setup. This would overwrite the existing file and will make the browser stable. Try to go in Settings and checkout the Security section. Lower down all settings to make the drive more stable. Below you can see a link for Internet Explorer Fix. This is actually a kind of scanner. When you run that it will scan the browser for damage addons and will give you detail on that. So just download this and run it. It will give you more detailed information about the browser issue.

Internet Explorer Fix

The only thing I will recommend you is to change your browser. Try to use some other one. The site will work really well on that. IE has serious compatibility issue with many addons due to which it give you error.