Thread: How to install Skydrive on OS X Mountain Lion

How to install Skydrive on OS X Mountain Lion

I recently did an update installation of Mountain Lion and after that I am not able to start the Skydrive application. When I am trying to launch it then it will always given me error message and asks me if the logon keys are usable and Skydrive has access to them? I even tried reintalling Skydrive to no avail. Does anyone know how to launch Skydrive in Mountain Lion? Thanks

Re: How to install Skydrive on OS X Mountain Lion

There is a solution to change the properties in the Skydrive's cached credential item to allow access from all the apps. Just try to launch Keychain Access by going to /Applications/Utilities. After that choose the login keychain from the list. Now you need to find the SkyDrive Cached Credential and select it. After that go to File/Get Info > Access Control and then choose Allow all applications to access this item and save the changes.

WHMCS Integration Services India

Just follow the google instruction.Download, install and run the skydrive app. That is all I did, The only problem I have is that sometimes I will lose my wifi internet connection and I have to close the SkyDrive app and re-open the app to reconnect.

I think that you are using the old version of Skydrive for MAC application which is not compatible with the new OS X Mountain Lion. If you go on this official website on your mac pc - https://apps.live.com/skydrive, then you will notice that a new SkyDrive for Mac app is available for download which now supports Mountain Lion. Just download it and install it in your mac and see if it works.

Also, try to make sure that you dont end up having both the old and new version of the Skydrive client installed in your Mac. It will simply create a confusion and its login item could be pointing to the old version and it will not let you to start the app. So, you first need to replace the old application from the new one by going to the Downloads folder in your MAC.