Thread: BFLLR Dynamic Library error with google chrome

BFLLR Dynamic Library error with google chrome

I recently updated Chrome browser in my computer and after that started getting "Software Incompatibility: Learn More" notification at the top of the menu. I am also getting an error called "BFLLR Dynamic Library" at the top list. Now does anyone know why it is giving me problems like this and how can I solve this problem? Please help

Re: BFLLR Dynamic Library error with google chrome

Try to follow some troubleshooting method that I am going to give you. First of all click on Start and then in the Search bar type command prompt and then right click on the command and open it in administrator mode. After that you need to run this command, just type "netsh winsock reset" without quotes in the cmd. After that restart your computer and then check if the problem is solved.

If the above solution didnt work for you then I will suggest you another fix that you can try to troubleshoot the problem. First of all click on Start and then in the search box type cmd.exe and run it as administrator. After that you need to type ipconfig /flushdns command in your CMD prompt and press Enter. After that type exit and press Enter Key when its done. Now open the Chrome browser and see if the problem got solved or not.

After searching a bit I found that the problem bfllr.dll is related to the Bigfoot Networks, Inc who make network cards. So this dll error has got to do something about your network card. Try to uninstall it and then reinstall it again and see if it works. If not then as a temporary solution you can switch to Chrome Canary which will work fine but still you will get the error message.