Thread: Things I should avoid while making a WordPress site

Things I should avoid while making a WordPress site

I am new to WordPress. I want to build my own site. This site will have a bit contact details, set of photos and constant news update. I had done a small testing on my pc through which I am able to understand how it works. Now I want some things through which I can make my site secure. I am looking for common mistakes which are done by beginners that makes a site vulnerable and also remedies to stop them. I found some plugins on the same. Will that be enough.

Re: Things I should avoid while making a WordPress site

Many people does not use a SEO plugin due to which the site appear after a long time in search engine. If you need that your site appear fast and remain on the top side of search then use a good seo plugin. Wordpress has tons of free plugins to use.

After making site many forget to make a XML sitemap. This makes search engines hard to find a site. Sometime when site is not indexed you can submit the sitemap and Google bots will crawl on the site. So here you can use a plugin go generate a site map and then it is forwarded to the search engine. And there is a ready to use plugin for that. You can settle a time frame to regenerate the xml so that more new pages can be indexed fast. This is very important. You must do this when you are done with making site. The second thing you have to do is boost up valuable keyword in the post. Do not overload, just add only required. Keywords will make your article rich in quality and you can get amazing output. You can go in the settings and modify the blog titles. Make them in the form post them so that it can be identified easily on the web.

Go ahead with the plugin. Just search on web how to secure wordpress and you will be able to find a tons of option about the same. Download and add any good plugin and done. You would be able to get the proper security on the same.

There are many things you can do to make your site more secure and better. Always limit access to certain files in the website. This makes it vulnerable. There some words press security scanner on web that will tell you which site is visible. You have to then block the same. It is essential that you must limit the access of files and avoid any issue with the same. Always keep a backup ready with you. When you have a backup you have less to worry about. Backup help you instant restoration whenever there is a crash or bug. Backup is very important. You can download a copy and keep that on your pc. And whenever you thing some one has messed with your site you can restore the same.

After when you are don with building your site you can go ahead using WordPress security plugins. There are many of them available. You can use AntiVirus plugin for the site which can help you to check for any vulnerability.

PHP, WHMCS Integration Company India

Wordpress is having load of plugins available for its users.Its simple to download and install the plugin.The problem with plugin is that it pushes the sites performance down.If you need that your site appear fast and remain on the top side of search then use a good seo plugin.

The common thing that people do is they don't change the permission. This cause the problem. You must learn what things you must keep enable and what you must avoid. It is a bit complicated for everyone to get the site perfectly secure. If you don't want to spend much time in the same there is one more thing you can do. You can buy a plan from any third party wordpress website through which you can get a proper secure output. They will take care about the site security. There are many of them available through which you get amazing output. I had seen many of this worpress security services on web. You can try and test the same output. It is also not complicated to handle. All you need is to pay a tiny amount on monthly basis.

There are plugins. Find out the best one and use it. Don't use multiple. If you try using multiple one then you can face issue. Some of theme are paid which are far more secure and smart enough to protect your site for hacks and cracks.