Thread: Good On Demand movie site other than Netflix

Good On Demand movie site other than Netflix

Which other online video streaming website is good compare to Netflix. I found Netflix a bit costly. I want more reasonable plans. Before Hulu was quiet popular. I had not used it. But I am looking for some good alternative. That can offer on demand movies with prime serials and many other stuff. This would be a good solution for home theater system. I had just done with configuration of new media server. I want to subscribe to online streaming site to get new movies.

Re: Good On Demand movie site other than Netflix

You can get some online TV free. There are many news website which offer this solution. You can get the latest serials, movies and many more thing. But Netflix is better in terms of content it offers. It has tied up with huge network due to which you get many things on it.

Amazon Prime is one which is growing compare to Netflix. This service is getting popular day by day and many says that it is one of the best online streaming service in the market. So if you are trying to find out something better than Netflix then go ahead with Amazon Prime. The service cost around $79 a year and offer you many things. You can stream upto 150,000 movies online and you can also see a ton of tv episodes. It has having many things you can checkout. This service is growing slowly day by day. It is counted as a powerful contender to Nextfilx. You can go on the official website and checkout all different things it offers.

I will also recommend you go with Amazon Prime. This site is amazing has many great content. But remember to checkout the service provider in your area. You require a good bandwidth to get constant output from the same.

Hulu is another popular online video streaming service which is good compared to Netflix. It is only limited to US. It is widely used and has good content. After Hulu, even I think that Amazon Prime is awesome. Because it has more new content in it. Compare to that other are outdated and not giving out early fresh updates. Compare to Neflix, I found Hulu more better. Hulu also has apps for android and other portable platform through which you can easily stream content on the same. Netflix is also not bad at all. At some place the service is affected. You contact neflix for the same. But if you want to try out some other you cab begin with Hulu. Almost all of them are online service. So here you are going to stream videos and movies. If you don't have a good internet connection then the service will not work well.

I have Hulu. It is great enough to get all kind of day to day videos and popular movies. And it also works really nice. But if you need a constant service then DTH is the only good solution.

Compare to online video streaming I prefer satellite TV the most. Because here you have a constant connection and you get the subscription from your local cable operator. For online you need to spend money separately for internet connection.