Thread: Dealing with so much spam in multiple gmail account

Dealing with so much spam in multiple gmail account

I found Gmail as the best email service. With that you also get option to use other Google products. But one major issue with this account is that you have to deal with so much spam. I mark hundreds of email daily for spam but still they keep on appearing in the inbox. Google must work on something to fix it out. Each day I check my mail and waste a huge time in sorting out my mails from spam emails. Google does not looks interested in blocking this stuff.

Re: Dealing with so much spam in multiple gmail account

You can see the new interface of Google which is divided into different forms. You have tab where you can choose sort the emails as per your need. So keep on marking spam mails. You might get a clean inbox one day.

Spam is headache for all. Any popular email service suffer from this. I do not understand how such huge amount of emails are dispatched. The spammers are using some kind of tools for the same. They capture mail ids through various online stuff. Like fill up a form to earn prices or win lottery. In this way they collect emails and then they dispatch tons of spam mails. Google is working on the same. There is a recent change where you can see the interface is modified and the inbox is has different tabs. Mails are bifurcated on their own. You can mark important mails which will come in your inbox while other will be moved to updates or in the promotion category. In this way sorting gets easier. I hope this would get stopped for ever.

Spamming is a big issue in Gmail. Compare to all other I think Gmail is the only one has huge number of spam and Google seems to do nothing to block them all. I am using it on Outlook and every day I get tons of spams in my inbox.

Gmail is having a huge number of spam. You cannot do anything in that. Compare to that Yahoo and Outlook is more better. They have a good spam control. It is essential that you must not provide your email id on any offer or any site. This will cause issue. I have two email ids one is my official one and the other one is a regular which I use for registration. In this way I am able to control spam. The id which I use on web has tons of spam in it. I use Live account id as my official one and it is far more better. There is no issue at all in that. I get spam and I mark it. The next time it is moved to the junk folder.

You cannot control spam. It is not possible through a automated tool. What you can do is just keep on marking them as spam and slowly the mails will be moved to junk folders.

Spam control is a big mess. I think live.com is the cleanest one. While other are just loaded with tons of spam. Even if one day you don't site on your emails you will get a huge number of spam list. And locating your mail from that is a time consuming process. For portable platform like Android you can use app. It will automatically filter spams. While there are some third party spam blocking services. This services help you to control spam and keep your inbox clean. There is no way to control that directly from the inbox. Because we don't have any app or any kind of settings for the same. I am sure there will be something in future. Yahoo has cleaned itself a lot. But compare to that Gmail is still having a huge amount of spam things which is not easy to control. Try to use some online spam control services. See what output you get on the same.

There can be some third party email client which can offer you more better spam control. You can use them if you want. It will automatically manage the spam and give you appropriate output. The web based platform has limited control.

WHMCS Customization Services India

My advice is to report email as SPAM, as Gmail has a pretty efficient engine at detecting spam as once it knows your habits. Another option is to use filters and labels to sort mail which are directly addressed to you,so you can identifier easier.