Thread: Some useful addons to clean up cookies on Firefox

Some useful addons to clean up cookies on Firefox

Where to get some useful add-on to wipe out unwanted stuff from Firefox browser. The default process is time consuming. I need a simple or easy method through which I can wipe out unwanted stuff easily. I had tried to look certain add-on. They don't work so well and after adding them the browser is working quiet slow. I had re-installed it and now it is working fine. I need lightweight add-on that does not hamper the browser performance.

Re: Some useful addons to clean up cookies on Firefox

Try Click and Clean. This is a nice addon through which you can wipe out the browser history and many more stuff. It is fast and works nicely. You can configure the settings as per your need. I will recommend you to install this.

There are two addons which I will recommend you to test. The first si Clear Console. This is another cleaning utility through which you can wipe out the browser history you can clean the browser cache and also wipe out history through one click. You can set the preferences as per your need. It is fast and works nicely. Once you are done with your web surfing stuff you just have to click on the same to wipe out everything. The second addon is Self Destruction coolies. This wipe out cookies automatically. You don't require to manually go ahead with the settings to change to remove the internal content. This is good for those who surf e-commerce site more. Once the cookies are placed you will keep on getting similar results on your screen. Through this you can clean your browser history easily.

Whenever I surf on any other system I use the incognito mode. This mode does not keep a track of anything. It is very effective when you are on any other system. You don't require to clean up history or delete the cookies after moving.

You don't really need a addon. You can click on History and then click on Clear Recent History. You will get a popup box where you have to choose the time and wipe out the recorded pages. This works really nice and has no issue at all. I use this always whenever I move and does not want to keep a track of anything. If you want something automated then there some settings. Whenever you surf web the browser maintains a cache. This cache has some saved pages and images. You can modify the setting of Firefox to wipe out everything automatically when you exist. For that go in the Option Menu and then click on Privacy tab. In that you find a option as Remember history. This is the default settings. You have to click on that and apply custom setting for history. Just click on custom and then choose the check boxes as per your need.

Try CCleaner. This tool does not rely on your web browser. It is a good cleaning software that wipe out all unwanted stuff from your pc making it more faster in output. I am using this software from long time and it works really well.

You are looking for some kind of cleaner. CCleaner is good. It works for browser and pc both. But if you want something to wipe out on your existing then why don't you go with private browsing. The suggestion is already made above. Private browsing is easy to manage and does not keep a track of record. There is no option through which you can enable the private settings forever. You have to manually open everything in the private tab. It is easy to handle and works really fine. I had gone through some plugins but they slow down the browser. That is the reason I do not recommend you to use the same. Do not go for free tools. They are just of no use. Free tools might slow down your system and also cause issue with the browser output.

Firefox has many addon for that. Some of them have settings through which you can wipe out history on exist. The job is done by the addon itself. But it is complicated to locate which one is the best one. Better download one by one and test them out.