Thread: Plugins to speed up WordPress blog

Plugins to speed up WordPress blog

I want some nice plugin to boost up speed of WordPress blog. I am going to build up a few websites. This are basic site with limited content on them. There will be images mostly. But I had seen the site is working really slow. I am not so advance to locate details about internal settings. I want a plugin that can automatically fix up all the speed thing and make the site to load faster even on slow network.

Re: Plugins to speed up WordPress blog

There are tons of plugins available for Wordpress. But one thing I will recommend you is to go with a proper hosting provider. Only plugins are not going to help you to get fast site performance. You need a good hosting provider also.

WordPress is a felixble cms that offer us good customization and easy to build up any kind of site we want. I love the templates that are offered free. I had never seen so interactive content for any other cms. It is a common thing that after building up the website you might find it a bit slow or poor in the output. Thanks to millions of plugin we have which can help us to build up a site of our own choice and later on do critical task with easy plugins. The first thing I will advice you is to crunch your images. In photos save open the image and then click on save for web. It is located inside File Menu. Choose jpeg. You can see there will be big change in the image size. The only upload all those images on your website. If you go ahead with heavy images the site will remain slower. You can also use Smush.it WordPress plugin to make your images more optimized.

I think only a good hosting provider can help you in this. I had seen many give you tons of cheesy offers. When you put your site on their server slowly you will face a slowdown. That is the reason I prefer to pay high and go for a good web hosting provider.

You can boost up the site through various ways. First it is better to keep a eye on your traffic. Check from where your site is getting traffic. There can be certain suspicious activity in the background which is making it slow. It is commonly with many new website. Second thing you will get tons of nice plugins for WordPress. This plugins will help you to achieve what you want. Still today WordPress is one of the best cms available for making blogging website. It is fast, reliable and easy to configure. Compare to that if you go with any other cms then things beocme complicated to handle. Many says that images are the one which make a site slow. You have to reduce the resolution and then upload them. Less images means more faster website. So there are some plugins that you can use. Along with this I will also recommend you to optimize your WordPress database. There is a plugin available for the same.

PHP Developer | SEO in Shimla

I think wordpress is one of the best cms for making a site.It is a flexible cms.Wordpress make your images more optimized.

There are some good plugins. Once you are done with your site you can use WP Cache. This plugin is good to boost your site load time. It works faster and also give you nice output. I will recommend you to with the same once.

A major amount of time is consumed by the website theme. If it has a lots of element then it will make your site slow. But if it is lightweight then it will really work fine. I had seen a number of websites that are optimized to work at faster point. Just by adding a ton of plugins does not matters. You will have to checkout the internal component also. Many website offer you a free elegant design to manage your site output. You have to first optimize all the images. Shrink them and make them lighter and then try back. This is one of the best way to make a site fast. But a good hosting. Go for one that give you a good amount of bandwidth to operate. And then only you can test out the site output. Create a simple landing page and fill up the images inside other which are linked on the home. This will be more faster and better.

Proper optimization will give you a fast performance website. Poor optimization will make the site slow and will also cause issue with other search engine. The best you can do is approach a good experience developer who can guide you for all this things.

gullybaba Guest

W3 Total Cache wordpress plugin is best for speed up your blog.