Thread: Google Drive is continuously refreshing, help

Google Drive is continuously refreshing, help

I have recently started to use Google Drive from my pc and have stored some files on it. But if I am trying to access this files in the google drive account then it will just continuously refresh my web browser. The documents are opening fine but if I click on it or save it then keyboard shortcut menu keeps poping up. How do I fix this problem? Please help

Re: Google Drive is continuously refreshing, help

I had this similar issue on the Google Chrome browser. After searching for some answers on the net I found out that this problem was caused by Ad-Blocker extension installed in the browser. So, I went into Tools and then Extensions and from there I disabled all the ad-blocker extension. After that Google Drive is working fine without any issues.

I was having this same problem but later I fixed it somehow. I first looked at all the extensions running in the background in Chrome Task Manager which can be found in the system tray. After that I saw an extension called Lyrics-Pal which I dont remember how did it get inside. So after stopping it google drive was no longer refreshing itself constantly. Hope this helps someone.

Yes, it seems that the automatic refreshing of Google Drive is occuring due to the unwanted extension installed in the browser. So to solve this problem we need to disable these extensions and google drive should start to work properly. Try to disable one extension at a time in your browser to see which extension is really the cause of this problem.

Web Development Company In India

yes, it is a similar issues of Google chrome browser.

I'm using Mikrotik Server 5.16 everything is alright. but i have a little problem i can't using Google Drive. Any-one can help to open this.

Quote Originally Posted by badra100 View Post
    I'm using Mikrotik Server 5.16 everything is alright. but i have a little problem i can't using Google Drive. Any-one can help to open this.
    What is the problem that you are facing while accessing Google Drive, can you specify in details? You need to use a Gmail id in order to access google drive on your computer. I dont think google lets you to use any other email other than gmail to sign into its google drive. So try to do the said and you will not face any issues.