Thread: Firefox crashing while playing song from gaana.com

Firefox crashing while playing song from gaana.com

Whenever I try to stream music from gaana.com my browser crash. I am using Firefox. I got a update recently that looks effective but it has cause a performance issue. I am able to use the same website on Chrome, but when I open it on Firefox it takes long time to load and it crashes. I am unable to do anything. Is there any plugin which is causing the issue. How can I speed up Firefox.

Re: Firefox crashing while playing song from gaana.com

Update your browser. It looks like you have some issue with flash plugin. Just run a fresh update or re-install it back. I am using the same site on Google Chrome where it works really fine and has performance issue.

I also think this is a plugin issue. I got this issue a tons of time on Chrome. When I try to open any online audio streaming site the page crash and chrome tries to relaunch it. But still the same issue appear. I tried re-installing the browser but still the issue remains the same. It looks some service is blocking the access to audio streaming. It can be antivirus also. Many antivirus add a tiny plugin in the web browser which scans site you are visiting. If they found any site as threat they will block it. This result in slow or browser crash. So you have to turn of your antivirus for sometime. Then try back. It is better to re-install the browser back. This will restore the old settings and wipe out all unwanted plug-in from the same. This is quiet beneficial and will also offer you good output.

Firefox is a bit annoying sometime. I am trying to run a online screen capture program through it. But it fails. The same thing works well in my office. Also Firefox is consuming too much of system ram making it slow.

That is a browser issue. I always face slow performance issue on my browser. Whenever I open multiple tabs it gets slowed down. I am not able to work on the same. Just updating the web browser is not required. You also have to update the browser plugins. If they are outdated then they will cause the problem. Firefox comes with a safe mode options. Try to run the browser in that and then launch the site. See whether it is crashing in that or not. If not then some plugin in the background is responsible for this problem. You will have to remove that. Re-installing might fix the issue, but most of the time when you remove old Firefox settings are still left in your system. And when you add a new version it is automatically applied. So that can also forward the crash. Type about:crashes in the address bar of Firefox and there you can see the reports.You can find out the cause of crash through this.

Try some other site and check. See whether it is crashing or not. I think the issue lies with the website. You can check saavn. This site also offer you free music streaming. If this is also crashing then it is a browser based issue. Switch to some other.

Web Development Company In India

You are update your browser.It is a issues of flash plugin.

I got this issue after update. In your cause this might be because of old version. But somehow I am not able to start YouTube. Whenever I open it the site crashes and I got a plugin crash error. I know this is due to flash. It is already updated in the system. I had re-installed the browser two times. Later after a couple of try back I found the solution. This is due to old settings. When you remove Firefox it leaves a folder inside your system which has your old profile, sync details and plugins. And when you install a new one those thing are automatically added. This is done commonly when you are running a online update. So here you have to checkout the same. You will need to delete that folder also. After removing Firefox run any good registry repair software. This will wipe out unwanted settings from the system. Then run the fresh setup back and test it. It will be more easier for you to deal with the problem you are facing.

I am using Gaana app on my mobile phone. It stucks on updating. I think this site has some issue. Whenever I try to open the same it stuck on updates. So I switched to hungama and it is working quiet fine.