Thread: Things in a browser which can trigger malware

Things in a browser which can trigger malware

Today's browser are fast and comes loaded with smart features. Due to which it allow use faster surfing. But what about the threats in them. I am looking for a some information through which I can find which thing makes a browser vulnerable. The things which are internally not fixed. Like the exploits. I don't want any details about web attack. On that basis I am going to choose a browser to access my companies website.

Re: Things in a browser which can trigger malware

New browsers does not comes with any vulnerability. They are smart enough to give you maximum protection. The only thing you can do is do not add unnecessary addon in your browser. The addons and plugins has exploits. Don't trust any of them.

There are some things which can cause virus issue. A browser has number of different services which it uses to give you web page output and fast surfing. Among which one is DNS prefetching. This process offer you a instant web page opening when you visit it once again. Like Youtube. The next time when you open the page, it will load faster even if your internet connection is slow. This process is boosted by DNS Prefetching. The web browser keeps the essential part of a web page saved in your system. Here this process can cause a bit issue if it is not properly implemented. Attackers can add a hidden link on a page which remains in your pc once it is fetched. Even if this link is accidentally clicked your ip details are leaked that can later on cause issue. There is nothing to much worry about the same. Just keep one thing in mind. Update your browser whenever there is a new update available. This fix all the exploits.

Browsers are getting improved day by day that makes them more and more powerful. One of the major mistake done by end user is adding extra Plug-ins. Most of them are vulnerable which attract malware. You must keep your browser updated always.

Some browser might be not secure, but some are powerful enough to give you secure web experience. I had seen many people are using Internet Explorer. It is a lightweight antivirus which does not support unwanted addd-on. It is a widely prefer web browser which works nicely and has minimum security issue. When there is some problem Microsoft offer new updates that fix the bugs. So here the first thing you have to do is keep your antivirus updated always. New update keep the browser secure form all kinds of threats.Most of the issue occur due to plugins. If you add unwanted stuff then this kind of issue appear. It is essential that you must not add anything extra. Just keep the browser updated. A number of time at the time of surfing you will get warning from your virus that the site is not proper. So you must avoid those websites also.

If you are using a popular browser like Firefox, or Chrome then you don't have to worry about the threats. But if you are using any third party tool then there can be issue. Almost all popular web browsers comes loaded with good security features.

When buy a full internet security pack of any reputed antivirus, you also get a browser plugin for that. So here it keeps your system protected from various kinds of threads. I am using Norton and on it I got a real-time scanning option that protect my system for various online threats. Till yet I think Google Chrome is the only browser which remains good enough for keeping the system secure from various threats. The new chrome comes with Phishing and malware protection.This feature is integrated. The browser does not really needs to rely on any third party antivirus. Whenever there is a threat you get a popup on the screen that the website has a malware or infection. On web you can find information on popular plugins which have security hole and they can cause serious issue. So you must always avoid them. One of them is Adobe Reader. This add-on has a security bug in it that cause issue if it is active in your system.

You don't have to worry much if you are having a new web browser. Because it is updated and has all security measures. Other than this it is necessary that you use a anti-malware system. This will keep a close eye on unwanted substances in the system.

PHP Software Development Company In India

Web browser are widely prefer by users it works nicely and less security issues.If you use popular browser like Firefox,chrome you are not worry about the thread.Google chrome are only browser which secure our computer for various thread.