Thread: What is new in Chrome 32 Beta

What is new in Chrome 32 Beta

Google just released the new Chrome 32 Beta. I saw this in a new which was in my yahoo mail box. I had downloaded and installed in my system. But I did not notice any major difference. The UI is more optimized. There are similar features which were in the older one. And in terms of performance also I found it is similar to the older one. What are the major changes done in this new chrome browser.

Re: What is new in Chrome 32 Beta

It is a more enhanced editing. It is faster and great offering you long lasting output. It is more stable this time. You can customize the UI and add different bookmarks on the home screen. Compare to the older one this is more reliable.

The new version of chrome features a faster interface. It is good and smooth in terms of output. One important change in the interface is that when you play any audio you will see a tiny volume icon on the tab. It happens a number of time when we browser the ads on the page product sound and you are not able to locate it. So here you just have to check on the top side of tab. You can find a tiny volume icon that will tell you that the particular page is playing a sound. The interface is more optimized and it is more faster in terms of usage. There will be some new extension provided for the same. It also comes integrated with cloud print. You can print through web instantly by connecting your monitor on it. Browsing speed is more improved. Chrome 32 Beta is also optimized for mobile platform offering you a smooth experience. You can view page and view videos which does not lag or freeze. It is more secure and protect your from various online threats.

This is a new and improved browser. I am not happy with the performance. I installed a few addons from Chrome web store. After adding them the browser work really slow. I thought this new one would be better compare to the older version, but the same issue is forwarded.

I was expecting more in this new browser. But it looks Google has just tweaked the UI and released it. This new browser has a bit nice and compact interface. Text are more smaller and you can mark frequently visited pages on the home screen. | agree with one thing. When you add multiple addon on it the browser freezes a lot. From security point of view there are some additions that makes it more effective. Tabs have additional option like they will show you a tiny icon when you watch video on them or when you are playing songs. So you can identify easily which tab is making the noise. The look is bit optimized and dedicated to Windows 8 Metro UI. For security it has a powerful malware blocker. So even if you are not using a antivirus it is quiet safe to surf on Chrome. Stability and performance are improved but not as expected. Freezing issue still continues with different addons.