Thread: Google Search for a particular Website showing its "Recent Post"

Google Search for a particular Website showing its "Recent Post"

I was just searching on google for Techarena website when I saw a recent change in this search engine. When I searched for Techarena in google search engine then I saw a box at the right hand side showing "Recent Post" of this website, you can check the below image for details. Previously it didnt use to show anything at the same place? Seems like there has been a whole new change in the Google Search Results.

Re: Google Search for a particular Website showing its "Recent Post"

Well, after the Panda and Penguin Update from google I have only heard about a new algo called Hummingbird. This new update is brought forward to affect website that practise Black Hat SEO. This update also gives a high search ranking for a good quality writing. So this means if the content you are writing is unique then it will be placed at the top ranking in google search engine results when any user searches for the same querie on google. Apart from that I havent heard about this update so far.

I checked the Google Blogspot and there is nothing mentioned about this "Recent Post" search update anywhere. The top post is only has some details about Helpouts which seems to be a recent update mentioned. But yeah, when I search for top websites on google search then I can see the "Recent Post" box for the same website at the right hand side.

It seems that only for the top websites Google is showing "Recent Post" in a box that is located at the right side of the search results. But for websites that are having low ranking the results are not showing. Also, since nothing is mentioned by Google about this update, so we cannot say for sure whether Google is testing this feature and implement for future update or not.