Thread: Is there a theme generator software for website designing

Is there a theme generator software for website designing

Where to get a good theme generator for popular web development kits. Like wordpress, drupal, joomla, etc. I especially need one for HTML. I am ready to pay for the package. I need a simple theme generator through which I can build site of my own. But I am unable to find anything. Most of the website are giving templates which I cannot modify completely. Through theme generator I can build up my own UI and use color scheme.

Re: Is there a theme generator software for website designing

There is no theme generator kind of things. All you get is template that you can download and modify. You can configure the same as per your need. Theme generators will also give you template that you have to configure on your website.

It is hard to find a software, but there are some online software which can help you do the same. A theme generator is like a template maker. Here you can create your own type of design and layout. It is complicated if you do it manually like writing up each and every piece of code. Your job become more and more complicated in that. But through a theme generator software you have option to make the design in your way. There are some things which are limited and you cannot do anything in that. Like you cannot completely modify the layout. I had seen some free online service that allow you to add your own logo and details and make up a good site for your need. It is easy and simple to use. Things start with choosing a layout first. You have to select the theme and style and then you can go ahead with choosing up different things. Now some popular service which charge but they give you simple way of getting template and also a mobile optimized template with that.

I am also looking for the same tool. I got a number of projects to build up static corporate website. I buy template and edit them. This is a time consuming and also cost money. If there is a theme generator type of tool I can build up my old themes which will work well.

It is easy to find templates instead of theme generator. There are no such tools. Because there can be tons of complication in building up a software for site development. There are certain things which will not fit well. So you can here download nice templates from web and use them. I had seen huge resources on web where you can download hundreds of amazing free templates. Many of them are built on HTML 5 which has a bit flashy effects and very unique ui. You can modify it completely making it more and more impressive in terms of look. So the best thing you must do is on Google and search for popular free HTML templates. Get a good one and modify the same. Some of them has guide in it that allow you a complete modification. You can embeds video and manage the website as per your need. This is really effective.

I also think going for free templates is good. Theme generator is complicated to use. It is necessary that you must learn a bit about modifying the html files because it is quiet easy. And adding and removing files on them is simple.

I can suggest you good layout. But I cannot recommend you a theme generator. I am in this field from long time. Compare to using a software for creating theme working on template is far more easier and effective. Because here you can modify it as per your need. But in theme generator you have a limitation. You can find a number of premium theme for free on web. They offer you royalty free text and images on the same. You can use them as per your need. Or you can modify the theme to make it your own. I think that would be far more easier for you. Theme generators are also called as template generator. Templatr is a good service on web which you can try.This can help you to get the kind of theme you want. You can modify the layout you can manage the color scheme and do a number of different things through it. But there are limitations. And you also need a bit coding knowledge to use it completely.

There is one tool called as WYSIWYG Web Builder 9. This software is very simple and easy to use and offer you to create a complete custom theme. You can build your own site as per your need and publish that directly on a web server.