Thread: Looking for a simple social media manager

Looking for a simple social media manager

I am looking for a simple and free Social Media Manager software. I want to update my Facebook and Twitter from Desktop. I am trying to find a desktop based tool here. I can seen online software that has a monthly plan. I do not want to use the same. I need some way through which I can simply get a nice software to manage all my Social Media accounts instantly. And it must be free. But if it is good I am ready to pay minimal charges.

Re: Looking for a simple social media manager

There is no free tool in that category. Most of them are payable. They can give you a single user for free, but if you got for advance usage then you have to pay for the same. I had tried to find some free tools, most them have a monthly pricing.

You can go with web based software. There are many. One of the most popular is HootSuite. This web based social media manager is amazing. It gives you nice presence with easy to use profiles. You can link your twitter and facebook account on the same. You get a simple dashboard from where you can manage everything. It is extremely easy to use. You have to create a login in it first and then you can link your accounts in it. You have a simple dashboard from where you can manage your twitter and facebook account. It gives you a free access to individual profiles. That means you can go ahead with single accounts in the same. But if you want more profile to be used in it you will have to go ahead with a paid version. There are two more plans available in the same. This tool is best in terms of interface. It is amazing and smooth. It has advance features with simple upgrade. There is no desktop version available for it. You can test out by using a single user version.

There are many but almost all are paid. Hootsuite give you a single user access for free, but if you want to use the advance features then you will have to buy it. For twitter only you can go for Twitter Deck. It is free and simple app that works from the desktop offering you instant updates.

Sprout Social and Sendible are two things you can try. They are also paid. There is no use of offering you a solution which is free. Because here it will lack rich features. Sprout Social is a rich app. It works nicely and has smooth interface. It has a Inbox type of features in which you will receive all your messages. You can check through that instantly. The benefit of using this software is that it offer you valuable feedback. If there is any issue you get instant response. It is capable fo also giving you advance analytic. It gives you information on the basis of demographics. So this is very simple to manage to software. Now here if you buy a Small Biz plan then you get option to manage around 20 social profile. The same thing is applicable for Sendible but this is a bit different. This tool give you features like Google Analytic.