Thread: New Google Map update will help you to locate better direction

New Google Map update will help you to locate better direction

Google has updated it maps for giving out better direction. I think most of the application under navigation only work through Google. As it is the only largest gps location provider. The new updates offer you more precise location in locating the address. There are various new directions updated in the map on various destination. Google take a really long time to add certain changes in its map thing. and we can expect a bit better output from the same.

Re: New Google Map update will help you to locate better direction

I had seen that news. It says clearly that Google has made changes to enhance the map output. Navigation will be more improved offering you stable direction and proper output. But I do not think this is done in all regions.

I hope this is going to make the it more exact while locating something. It is very complicated to get a proper location or direction when we are moving and not sure about the address. At that time using gps is very complicated. Google maps works great for big cities. When you are on high way. But when you are inside the city and trying to locate something you might not be able to get something. This makes your job more and more complicated. Direction upgrade is something new I saw. I had not yet tested it. I hope there will be more advance feature in the same which will make it more proper. I am looking for advance features here. Like the map must give a exact distance detail along with proper route when you are trying to drive car in a inner part of the city. The gps has to be more accurate at that time.

Google is not making any major changes here. I am looking for a more intact information on roads. Like when you travel you must know the alternates. Here Google specifically gave importance to major roads while the inner cross roads are not listed in so much details. Google must give some kind of alternative solution.

The update is configured for a few region only. It is not for all parts. The new update also offer you a Google Now cards. This card is used to add information in a site associated with applying location settings. So if you want to list your business on the web, you can use the Google Now cards. You can add them on your site so that people can easily locate you. Google Maps are the best source to get relative information about different places. The android app works fine, but it lacks proper navigation facility. I hope in future there will be more enhancement which can make this thing more and more better. The one thing which I need is that it must be more optimized to work with mobile phone. Sometime it freezes the entire device when you are trying to search some specific location. It also consume a good amount of internet bandwidth. The entire interface is new this time. There is a 3D view support.