Thread: Not able to access emails after configuring them on Cloud Mail

Not able to access emails after configuring them on Cloud Mail

Can anyone help me to fix the issue which I am facing while issue Cloud Mail. I am unable to do anything in it. This is the first time I am configuring my account on the same. It was done by my friend and I thought this would work fine once done properly. But it is not working. I am unable to get any emails. I am completely new to it. Can anyone help me to get rid of this problem.

Re: Not able to access emails after configuring them on Cloud Mail

It can be due to some misconfiguration. You have to check the settings once again. You can download a manual from the official Apple site and get more information from the same. This manual has a complete process to identify cloud mail issues.

There can be a set of various issue with Cloud Mail which is possible to fix. All you have to do is follow some basic troubleshooting tips. That might be more than enough. Number of time you will be not able to access the system status page. So first you have to find what is the cause. You can try testing it in the different browser. Sometime mail access is affected by improper browser. You must check that the browser which you are using must support Cloud Mail. Second thing you have to do is checkout all the updates. Run new OS X updates and check back. Try updating the browser also. Some skipped update might be causing the problem. If the issue is limited to a browser then you can go ahead by clearing the browser cache. Cloud Mail works well on Safari 6 or higher. On lower it is not at all well. You must ensure that you are using the best web browser.

Most of the time it is a browser based issue. You just have to check that. When I get this kind of stuff I re-install the browser. And it goes well. I do not think update is actually causing the problem. Try to switch to a new browser and check back.

In Mac browser is updated automatically. There is no need to go ahead with a manual process. Cleaning browser cache is a important one. If you are having Safari 5 browser then you have to wipe out the entire cache. Another thing you have to check is the internet connection. This must be proper. If it is breaking in between or having any problem then also Cloud Mail not work. I had faced a problem where I was not able to send any email. For that I had reconfigured the mail account and it worked. There is a Account information tab in iCloud. In that I had modified the smtp settings and it worked. So most of the time this kind of issue appear due to improper email settings. Which you have to do back. Once this done you can work back. It is essential that you must simply test the mail settings. Most of the issue appear due to improper settings. This commonly cause the issue.

I had also faced the same kind of issue and unable to understand why this thing appear in Cloud Mail only. While the same id works well in another system. It looks there are certain security policies inside which are giving the problem. How to completely disable that.

Mail delivery errors are quiet common on Cloud Mail. I think compare to that Outlook is much more reliable. There is no diagnostic utility available through which we can simply locate the issue and fix it. Something like Disk Utility. Apple is not giving any kind of proper update for the same. I had seen all the settings but still facing issue wit cloud mail. I had configured the same thing again and again over multiple times. But it does not looks to be working so well. I hope there will be some good option available through which we can make it really work. There is no other email client I can found for Mac. Which can really work and provide a option through which we can configure the mail properly.

There are some good mail clients available for the mac system. Try Mozilla Thunderbird. This would be a good one. This will help you to manage your mail more properly. It is lightweight and works really nice. It is not having any performance issue.