Thread: Want a simple cms suggestion for novice blog writer

Want a simple cms suggestion for novice blog writer

Which cms is the simplest one. The one that can help a end user to work easily with minimum knowledge. I am having only wordpress in mind. But this also needs changes and modification. That I will do and will give the same to a blog write. He only wants to update a few article daily. But he wants the simplest interface and good security also. So that spam can be avoided. Drupal and Joomla will be too complicated.

Re: Want a simple cms suggestion for novice blog writer

I think wordpress would be the most simplest one. Wordpress has s simple ui and it is also very easy to use. It has amazing support for adding different things in the same and you can also add multiple theme on the same.

Well that depend on your need. Wordpress is really the simplest cms available. Because it works really fine and has no performance issue. Anyone who wants to start its own site can begin it instantly on wordpress. Now there are more cms available. But if you are not much concerned with the user interface or features then there one cms I can recommend you. It is the best one and it is amazing. It is called as Vbulletin. This cms is widely used on forums and community. It is easy to install and offer you simple back-end to operate your site. It works well and has no performance issue also. It is more optimized and amazing. It is loaded with great security feature due to which your site is not hacked nor there is any issue with management. I will recommend you to test this one. But this is a paid web software. You will have to buy the license and you will have to pay every year for the same. It is not free like wordpress.

I think joomla is better here. Because it provide you more advance options. It is ideal for dynamic websites. It has modules that you can install and update on your website. It works really well and you can easily locate joomla developers.