Thread: What is the fastest way to start a personal website

What is the fastest way to start a personal website

I want some help to find the fastest way of starting a small site which has blogs type of thing. I work for real estate and I want to write articles about the new projects which are in the area. I am looking for a good way through which I can start my own site instantly. I had contacted some developers who are asking too much for the same. I don't want to pay for the same. Is there any cheaper service.

Re: What is the fastest way to start a personal website

You go ahead with blogspot. A blogspot is a free personal site which you can create through your gmail id. It is the most simplest way of starting your personal site and keeping your users updated about all stuff. I will recommend you to learn about that.

Yes blogspot can be good alternative for you. Because it is the fastest way to start your own personal site with limited information on the same. But if you want to for advance solution like buying a domain and then installing site on the same then you will need to hire a developer. It is important that you must first make your mind what you need. What kind of site you want and how it much look. If you are looking for great UI and additional add-on then you cannot do that on a blogspot. If you just want a static site then you buy any html template and you can edit it as per your need. In which you can add your own content and done. Your site is ready. This is the best way to begin. Because here you just have to buy a template and edit your information on the same. Many sites give you premium html templates for free. They have amazing design.

Go ahead with blogspot. I will also recommend you that. A blogspot is the instantly way of starting your personal site and providing information to the user. It works really well and does not has any problem with regular updation.