Thread: New Facebook Graph Search now peep into your comments

New Facebook Graph Search now peep into your comments

Recently changes has been done by Facebook, in its Graph Search. This new Graph search will now give information to people on the basis of your comments, common likes and checkins. So here, Facebook is not going to crawl your comments also. This is a bit weird according to me. I had seen the graph policy where facebook clearly says that we might crawl your comments to give specific search results.

Re: New Facebook Graph Search now peep into your comments

They are just getting too personal know. There are tons of users who comments on various stuff. Now they are going to scan that also. I think future Facebook is going to crawl our profile pic, tags and even messages. They might also take the poke thing under graph search. High poke means on the top of graph search.

This is mentioned in the privacy policy of facebook. They are going to read your comments to give you more intact results when you are searching. So here you can locate people with more similar interest. You can make friends and get more socialize. Things which are shared by you are also taken under consideration. It looks Facebook is doing this for making its ads deliver more perfect. Like some of your friends are sharing vacation photos. So you will see more vacation specific ads on the right side. Somehow they are trying to interlink everything. Most of this things are done to manage the ads on it. I had seen facebook is more emphasizing on the search stuff. The graph search already gives you listing with photos on the same. So that you can collect more proper details and link to your friends. I hope this would be beneficial.

Graph Search is a good addition in facebook. It help you to get many new information in much better format. Like you can view the pages of people with similar names. This page has their photo and short information about them. So this is more easy to locate a friend.