Thread: How do I migrate EDB to PST File ?

How do I migrate EDB to PST File ?

I have to migrate my EDB files into PST. I am in suspicion if I proceed manually, It could be safe or not ? Please share your thoughts & also tell me if any tools are available for a quick solution.

Re: How do I migrate EDB to PST File ?

There is a tool called EDB Migraion tool from Enstella that you can search and download from the internet to migrate EDB to PST File.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelalphine View Post
    I have to migrate my EDB files into PST. I am in suspicion if I proceed manually, It could be safe or not ? Please share your thoughts & also tell me if any tools are available for a quick solution.
    Here is another advance & user friendly application. I would suggest you to Exchange migration tool to migrate your EDB files to PST files instantly. This utility supports all version of Exchange Server. you can download from exchangemigrationtool.com and Know its features.

Hello Michael,
    Might be, you loss some Data or important folders in manual process. But, I will recommend you an effective tool which will be safe for your future prospective & you will easily migrate your EDB files into PST without hesitation.
    Go through edbtopstutility tool & get instant resolution of your query.

There is one more software which can help. Called as Smooth PDS Exchange EDB to PST Migration software. This tool offer you to migrate a EDB file to Outook more accurately. The software is also capable of repairing the damage EDB File. So if your file is broken you can still use this tool. It is quiet accurate in fixing issue associated with migration. It is capable of migrating a number of things along with the exchange mailboxes like attachment, task, journal, calendar, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jhondrake View Post
    Here is another advance & user friendly application. I would suggest you to Exchange migration tool to migrate your EDB files to PST files instantly. This utility supports all version of Exchange Server. you can download from exchangemigrationtool.com and Know its features.
    Thank you Jhondrake for providing such a good utility. It was an amazing experience beyond my expectation. I will definitely recommend for those who worried about their important data, notes, folders and journals while converting EDB files into PST. I hope, it could be a milestone for their future prospective.