Thread: Got a wining lottery email, how to find it is genuine

Got a wining lottery email, how to find it is genuine

I got a message in my email that shows up I got a lottery of some big amount. But I am not really sure whether it is true or not. I had seen this kind of spam long time before. It is asking me to provide my contact details. Later on it ask me to register on their site which is asking credit card details. What should I do. Is there some way we can find the that this are completely genuine or not. I contact them through mail, they are responding well. Which shows they are some establish company.

Re: Got a wining lottery email, how to find it is genuine

Never go for those fake scams. If you provide you credit card number then you will have to pay. This is quiet risky. If you had gone some genuine lottery then they do not ask you to give your credit card details it is a complete scam.

That is correct. All those things are scam. Never go for the same. Popularly called as online fraud you must never play those stuff. They drop mails and send a huge amount showing you the lucky one. They begin from asking the contact details. Later on they also ask you to pay you some money and then you are eligible to get the price. So this is a bit risky process and many had lost their money in the same. The best way to avoid this thing is to mark them as spam. Because officially if you get any lottery then you can contact them on mobile phone. And you will get a final recommendations on the same. In terms of money it is a bit risky to trust this kind of stuff. Such mails are dropped in bulk to many users. Always check their emails. It is always suspicious. It is always better not to update your phone or email on the same. It is not completely secure.

It is a 100% scam. I had also got the same kind of mail recently. I am not able to understand how this email services allow such mails. It is sent in huge quantities to people and they fall in the trap quiet easily.

It is a 100% scam. I had also got the same kind of mail recently. I am not able to understand how this email services allow such mails. It is sent in huge quantities to people and they fall in the trap quiet easily.