Thread: sync microsoft exchange activesync with my samsung phone

sync microsoft exchange activesync with my samsung phone

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and am trying to figure out how to sync the microsoft exchange acvtivesync with this phone. I am going my personal email that does not requires any authorization which will ruin the connection. I am also able to login to the desktop with the internet via my smartphone, so I guess that the details are proper. But if I enter any username or password then it will tell me that it is not correct and cannot connect to server? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Re: sync microsoft exchange activesync with my samsung phone

The problem that you might be facing is because you might be using a long password while you are trying to access or setup your account and there might be the phones character limitations. So, to solve this, you will have to change your password to a shorter one of minimum six characters and then try to sync your account to the phone again.

You should be know that before setting up Activesync in your mobile phone you will have to contact your wireless provider and ensure that your internet plan supports ActiveSync synchonization with Exchange server. You will also need to activate the ActiveSync service for Exchange user and then ensure that you are able to browse the internet using different browser in the phone.

There is a complete step by step method given on how to set up Microsoft ActiveSync (Exchange) Email on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2, just follow the method given on this website - http://www.samsung.com/us/support/su...&map_seq=34105