Thread: RoboForm Password Manager problem with Internet Explorer 11

RoboForm Password Manager problem with Internet Explorer 11

Thanks to these password managers who had led us tension free from remembering passwords. I am using RoboForm since over a year now save my passwords. I'm using it with Android devices as well on computer including all browsers (Firefox, Opera, Chrome, etc). Everything was working good. Now recently i upgraded to Windows 8.1, it brought Internet Explorer 11 along with it. I installed the roboform extension in this browser itself but its toolbar wont appear.

On the same PC roboform is working fine with firefox, opera etc but even though i enable the tool bar from IE menu, it wont come up. Also some times the roboform stops working completely. Its definitely not the problem with Robo but with IE itself. Any idea how can i fix this problem IE?

Re: RoboForm Password Manager problem with Internet Explorer 11

Did you tried uninstalling and installing the roboform extension again? If not try it, after all it is also an add-on and just like other add-ons it not work if there was any problem during its installation. This should be fixed by re-installation. Try it and let us know if the problem exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Svana View Post
    Did you tried uninstalling and installing the roboform extension again? If not try it, after all it is also an add-on and just like other add-ons it not work if there was any problem during its installation. This should be fixed by re-installation.
    Hello Svana, can you please let me know how do we install the extension only? Because what i do is, i simply run the main .exe setup of Roboform which actually installs the software on your computer and then it automatically ads the extensions to all browsers. But as now it is already installed, i know how to remove it from IE, but dont know how to find its extension to install again.

Can you please help?

Just run that main exe setup again. Actually when you run the setup it scans for your browsers and those who are not having the extensions will be listed on your display. Roboform will ask you whether you want to install extension in following browsers. This time it should only show you IE. Just press yes and it will install it to Internet Explorer.

Hey guys, even I am having a similar problem with RoboForum and IE 10. My tool bar comes up but gets disappeared again after few minutes and then the only way to egt it back is by restarting the browser. I tried re-installation process but that didn’t made any difference.

Is there any other workaround? Please reply soon.